Is this the back side of the XQ1? FR-source dr. photo rumors (who already sent me the X-E2 images) said that this is the rear side of the XQ1, but that the button will be red and not pink. f1.8 – 4.9, WiFi, compact body, 2/3 X-Trans sensor… and ON/OFF button (it was missing on the [shoplink 12885]XF1[/shoplink]). The price in the UK should be of £349 for the XQ1 and either £799.99 or £899.99 for the X-E2.
And remember the X-pert corner special tomorrow at 04:30 London time: new firmware update for the X100, XQ1 and X-E2. I’ll collect every useful information on the web and share it with you on Fujirumors in a live-stream session!
Spread the word via google+, facebook and twitter!
cheers
Patrick
Also our friend at digicame-info was able to get more images of the X-E2 and XQ1




11 Responses
What about firmware for X-pro1/X-E1? Min Auto Iso and improved focus peaking?
Having just put my XF27mm up for sale, this is looking like a good candidate for a pocket-sized backup to my X-E1. I would have gone for the XF1 if it wasn’t for the “unique” way of switching it on 😉
Roll on tomorrow morning!
I am really hoping that they will announce an availability date for the 10-24 zoom!
Needs a bigger sensor, come on Fuji make a 1″ sensor model with a hot shoe and we might take notice
I agree, a 1″ sensor would be preferable, especially as the ricoh gr is apsc and sony rx100 is 1″, the new panny gm1 looks like a great option too, good sensor and a small body. I think will be tough for the xq1, its a crowded market with very options already available. Cheers jon
Of course we all hope the best camera in the smallest size (and at the best price!) and this new XQ1 doesn’t look like made out of the finest technology, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be a good P&S and have a nice picture quality and handling for its price…
Waiting for the first serious reviews…
I am still waiting for the XS2, where is it ?
Any word on the expected price of the X-E2? Is it expected to be at the same price the X-E1 was at when released, or at the same price the X-E1 is at now?
If it’s $799-$899, I’d probably upgrade my X-E1….I both love and am frustrated by it now. I own the X-M1 as well, and every time I’m using the X-M1, I appreciate the faster responsiveness, shorter lag, quicker writing and better rear screen, plus I use WiFi fairly often. I’d love to have that in my X-E1, so even just those things may make a worthwhile upgrade for the right price.
no, not in $ until now, only in € and £. An Irish store sells the E2 for €989.
I don’t understand why Fuji created another name when this is almost identical to the XF1.
Probably for the same reason that Amtrak changes the name of a train route after a crash: superstition.